Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Past and Friendship


We often question what friendhip really is??? We as human beings may have ever experinced difficult times in our life….maybe it’s only small problems or big problems even. How we get over the problems, it all depends on how we handle it.

Everytime the proplem comes to us we are also given the choices, to face it or to run away. which would you choose??? to run away or to face it??? some people will choose to run away for some reasons, that means we’re avoiding to be responsible, we’re hiding from the reality. But for sure there are people who dare enough to choose to face it and be responsible. being responsible does not necessarily mean admiting something that we didn’t do, but more to standing up for our right and sticking with the firm life principles. Trust me Evil will never conquer the good.

A few years ago was really the hardest time I have ever had in my life. The experience that taught me a lot about life and what friendhip really is. the saying "A friend in need is a friend indeed" truly reflected the experince I had, maybe I couldn’t put all the blame to those who were not on my side & backing me up as they were probably too scared or too weak or too tricky rather. yup…I couldn’t put the blame on them for not being brave, for not being gentle, for not being united, for not being as I expected. too many disappointments caused because we expect too much on things. but for those who were uncompromisingly supporting and backing me up, MY SINCERE GRATITUDE & HIGHEST APPRECIATION should go to them, I couldn’t have surived without them, I couldn’t have gone through the path.They indeed made me strong, they indeed made me as I am now. It reallly taught me what friendship really is. Certainly….this wouldn’t have happened without help from GOD the almighty.

Now….it has been more than two years since it happened. I started my life all over again, restructured it to the best form of my life, hopefully I learnt much, hopefully I can be a more mature and better person.

-AR-

No comments: