Monday, December 8, 2008

Healthy Lifestyle…Why Not….

Living healthy and staying healthy…why not. Most People never realize how precious being healthy is, not until we get sick or weak. Talking about healthy lifestlye, every one has different lifestyle.

So…what’s actually lifestyle??? How do you define it??? to me lifestyle is how people treats his/her own life. I used to have a very unhealthy lifestyle, staying up all nite, smoking cigarette (eventhough I am only a social smoker), drinking alcohol, not having any exercise, not having enough rest, eating junk food, etc….Now I am trying so hard to have a healthy lifestyle. I feel the need to balance my life. Our body is not a machine, it needs rest and relaxation. sometimes we feel that we don’t have any energy left after working long hours for those who work and studying for students or maybe both working and studying like me. so the question what do we do to keep our body fit??

Getting involved in a health / fitness club could be considered one step to having a healthy lifestyle. That’s exactly what I am going to do. eventhoug i used to be a member of some heath clubs but bener relly last long, I would say it’s "on and off" well it’s on for one week and off for three years LOL…..

"Mensana Inkorporesano" (not sure if the spelling is correct) which means healthy mind comes from healthy body. I very much agree with this. Having a healthy body will give us positive energy that can stimulate our mind to do positive things which is called positive mental attidute. We don’t want to destroy what we built, as we don’t want to destroy the house that we built, the friendship that we built, in short we don’t want to deprave it.

Best Regards,
-AR-

No comments: